Fowler Sandford advises on lease renewals on behalf of both landlords and tenants across the office, industrial & retail sectors.
Our team are experienced in the law and procedures relating to the lease renewal process as governed by the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954. Our service includes:
- Pre negotiation report including for lease review, property inspection, collation of comparable transactions, and recommendation of revised terms and negotiating strategy
- Liaising with our client’s solicitor throughout the renewal process including serving of S25 and S26 notices as appropriate
- Negotiating the terms for the new lease with the opposing party’s representative
- Recommending agreed terms, and producing Heads of Terms for the new lease
- Liaising with our clients’ solicitor through the legal process to successful completion of a new lease
- Where agreement of terms cannot be reached liaising with our client’s solicitor through the court process and submitting Expert Reports to Court as required